Saturday 22 December 2012

Secret Santa

Tis the season to be jolly! (if we all survived the Mayan Doomsday yesterday).

Anyway, the reason am writing this. I took part in UKYABB Secret Santa this year! Now, I know the giftee is going to open their gifts on Christmas Day (if you're reading this, I do hope you like them!). I, on the other hand, have no will power! So, before I go into this, I want to thank Lynsey for organising UKYABB and to my Secret Santa, Vivienne from Serendipity Reviews.

So... what did I received from my Secret Santa? Well, I got...


A HARDBACK copy of The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross and an ARC of Pantomime by Laura Lam! 

I am VERY excited over Pantomime! I have been annoying people (the author, editor, bloggers) who have read this for reviews so to get my hands on this - FINALLY - makes me VERY happy! And as for The Girl in the Steel Corset... I know very little about this. I know it's steampunk but that's it. Nothing else. The cover is very eye-catching. All the red and the finger! Have you seen the girl's index finger?! 

But this EXACTLY why I signed up to this. I wanted to discover new books. Books I have never heard of or know very little of! If this is happening next year, am so up for it! And I shall be reading both of these in the coming months... 

No comments:

Post a Comment