Saturday 28 February 2015

Books And Their Theme Songs - Volume 28

FIRST BOOKS AND THEIR THEME SONGS OF 2015! Where have the last 2 months gone?!

Anyway, because I was playing around with my idea of If I Made The Movie Soundtrack For... posts, there might not be as many songs here as I would have liked. Oh well...

I hope you like the songs choices! And, as I want to discover new music, if you read any of the books I mention and have a different song for them, please let me know! I would love to hear you about music!

THE GIRL WHO TWEETED WOLF and RUSH JOBS by Nick Bryan
"What's The Matter" by Milo Grenne


ALL FALL DOWN by Ally Carter
"I Lied" by Nicki Minaj


HALF BAD by Sally Green
"Ten Tonne Skeleton" by Royal Blood & "I'm A Ruin" by Marina and the Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment