Sunday 30 September 2018

SURPRISE OTHERWORLD CONTEST!

SURPRISE CONTEST TIME!!! 

I know, it’s rare I do these now but while chatting to the lovely people at Rock The Boat about if I should read Otherearth, the second book in the Otherworld or Last Reality trilogy by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller (even though I haven’t read Otherworld yet. I know, I keep putting it off for one reason or another - hope to correct this before the year is out!), we got chatting about the series and a few others they publish and I said something along the lines of “I would love to do a contest. Maybe this will be the kick up the behind I need to read this!” and Rock the Boat, seeing that I might need a push went “Ok”. 

So now, I have no excuse now not to read this before the end of the year as I’m doing a contest! 

For those unsure of Otherworld, Otherworld is a game. Expect, it’s not. It’s addictive and will make you want to stay forever and make your dreams come true. Otherworld isn’t a game. It’s the next phase of reality and no one saw it coming. 

It’s an sci-fi thriller (best way to describe it) and am intrigued on what you guys think of this. So, the lovely people at Rock the Boat have given me the chance to give away up to FIVE signed copies. FIVE! And all you have to do it fill in the form below. 

Ok, boring stuff time. This is a UK only contest. Sorry, but this is due to publishing rights. There can only be a max of five winners (In the past, I barely get two or three people enter some of my contest, hence me airing on the side of caution). The contest will end on Sunday (7th October 2018) around midday(ish) and winners will be picked at random via random.org. I will tweet the winners and will email them for their address so Rock The Boat can send the winners their winning copy. 


Now, go forth and enter. I wish you luck and hope the odds and the Company are in your favour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment