Monday 22 February 2021

March 2021 TBR

I love how, last week, I wrote about February & Blogging Burnout and, this week, I decided to write about my March 2021 TBR and not, as I thought, me fanboying over awesome TV shows I've been watching or need to start (and before you all say it, yes, It's A Sin in on my To Be Watched list but, from all your tweets, it's going to be put me through the ringer. And it should! If you haven't seen it, GO! Please watch! Same goes with WandaVision. I am going to watch the latest episode once I've finished writing this post and yes, I have seen spoilers for this week's episode and my reaction to reading them is a mix of "Goddamnit!" and "I KNEW IT!!!"). I will probably do a post about podcasts that I loved during the UK's second and third lockdowns (though I worked through them as I couldn't work from home). 

But that's for another day. Today's is me talking about my reading plan for March. Don't get too excited, I have been talking about this for the few weeks. So, no big surprise here but I have my eye on Middle Grade. 

No reason, but Middle Grade stories have been calling to me the past month or so and who am I to refuse the call of delicious stories? Plus, I've already started on one or two Middle Grade reads and they are wonderful fun! 

Now, I am going to say right here and now that I am not going to force myself to read only exclusively Middle Grade. I've tried sticking to one genre for a month in the past and it never ends well. So, I'm going to throw a few others in the mix, just to keep me on my toes. Most of the audiobooks I have either bought, requested from publishers or my library are a really mix bag and while I might not review them all on here (but on my Goodreads or my Twitter. That's a different story!), you will see that I'm try to inject some fun and odd reads back into my life! 

So, keep an eye on here, Twitter (@PewterWolf) or Goodreads (goodreads.com/pewterwolf) to see what I am up to. 

Oh, before I tease you with a pic of titles that I MIGHT read in March (definitely will in April), I've decided that I will be taking a few weeks off over April. I usually take two weeks off for Easter but, last year, I didn't due to COVID. This year, I want to get back into the habit of knowing when/if I need blog breaks. So, heads up, might be taking two weeks off in April for blogging recharge. 

Happy reading everyone. Oh wait, teaser pic time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment