Thursday 1 December 2022

December 2022's Reading Plan


HAPPY DECEMBER TO YOU ALL! We are so close to Christmas and I am panicking. Of course I am! But I wanted to chat about my reading plans for the last month of 2022 and what my blogging is going to be like because this is going to be an odd month so brace yourselves. 

I have signed up to do Reindeer Readathon. I did this a few years back (2020?) and I wanted to do this again. I didn't last year due to work/anxiety/reading slump. You know, the normal reasons. But this year, I feel in a mildly ok headspace to attempt this. I am on Team Candy Cane (I feel like I should apologise now as I will be taking December reading quite easy so am not going to go too hard) and, as you guessed, all the prompts are linked to Santa's reindeer! 

DASHER - 15 PTS 
Finish a series or pick up a book that you started and put down. If neither of these are options, a short story/novella. 
DANCER - 10 PTS 
A book with a cursive/flowy/elegant font on the cover. 
PRANCER - 20 PTS 
A book with your favorite season on the cover or the book cover has colors from your favorite season on it. 
VIXEN - 15 PTS
A book you want to read but think it might be overhyped. 
COMET - 25PTS
A book with an astronomical word in the title (sun, moon, star, sky etc.) 
CUPID - 15 PTS 
A book with a favorite trope in it. 
DONNER - 20 PTS 
A book that you want to read but are not a fan of the cover. 
BLITZEN - 20 PTS 
Use a random number generator to find a number between 0 and 9 and find a book that ends in that page number. 
RUDOLPH - 15 PTS 
Start a new series.

BONUS POINTS
Christmas Star (25 pts): A book over 500 pages. 
Christmas Lights (15pts): An ebook. 
Christmas Carols (20pts): An audiobook.
Sleighing It (50 pts): 
If you have completed all of your prompts and the Christmas Star, Christmas Lights and Christmas Carols bonus prompts, you can redo one prompt of your choice for extra points.

Like I said, this is going to be easy month for my reading and it's going to be the same with my blogging. I will be taking an Christmas/New Year break. Not sure when I will take it, but I want my reading for the next few weeks to be fun, merry and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment