Wednesday 1 February 2023

February 2023 Reading Plans

How are we in February already?! And why does it feel like I have read so little?

Yes, I know I’ve read collections of short stories which I bought or requested from library rather than any books I requested from publishers or authors (and I regret nothing! Sometimes, I need to read stuff that you bought/treat yo self to – we kinda forget that when we’re in the book blogsphere). But here we are, in February, and I suppose I need to figure out my plan of action for this month’s reading.

I’m still aiming to enjoy myself with reading (shouldn’t we all), but I like to idea of giving this month a theme or something vague that can work towards.

I still have my 12 Reads of 2023 to attack and I have an idea of which one of those it will be… (if you follow me on Goodreads, you’ll know where I’m leaning!), and I do want to tackle my To Be Read stacks. Mainly my Advance Reader Copies for audiobooks as I got approved for a good few in the last few weeks and am beginning to feel a little overwhelmed.

But I have an idea. I might be doing some “Spare Of The Moment” Polls on what to read/audiobook next and how to pick my next reads (TBR Wheel, Pet Pick, Partner Pick, Colour Pick, etc). Like I said, I want an element of fun and want to enjoy my reading this year.

So, keep an eye on my socials (Twitter, Instagram, Goodreads and Facebook - mainly Twitter and Instagram) and let's read some fun reading this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment