Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tomorrow When The War Began & Hunger Games Movie Update

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY, FOLKS!!!

As it's Australia Day, one of my fave sites revealed a trailer for Australia smash, TOMORROW WHEN THE WAR BEGAN. The book series, written by John Marsden, is huge down under and, if this trailer is anything to go by, it might become huge in the UK and the USA!



According to DigitalSpy, the film will be out in the UK on 15th April. Not sure who has the publishing rights to this book series, but if you are waiting for the Hunger Games movie, this might be the film you need to see.

Speaking about the Hunger Games movie, Liongate and the director, Gary Ross, have revealed the US release date for the movie. The date in question is 23rd March 2012. This comes mere days after Liongate hired Debra Zane as Casting Director. Some people will know her as the casting director for Breaking Dawn.

But what do you think? Do you think that Liongate can make a great movie within a short time period?

My reaction: I can't wait to see how the film looks, but I always thought we would get the film at the end of 2012, the start of 2013. But I feel I can trust the director and the script writers (the author herself, Suzanne Collins, wrote the first draft) so I can trust them. But I do worry over the CGI/Special Effects - my example is the first Twilight movie...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the Tomorrow books. The movie's pretty good too. I can't wait for The Hunger Games movie, hope it lives up to it!

    ReplyDelete