Saturday 18 February 2012

Fictional Husbands... Kinda...

As you guys probably know, a group of us (Laura from SisterSpooky, Leanne from District YA & Krystal from Bookshelf Banter). And now, it's my turn.

So, I started writing a list, ranging from Jem, Magnus and Alec (oh, I am a huge Alec/Magnus shipper) from the Infernal Devices and the Mortal Instruments, Jay from the Body Finder series, Garrett from Breaking Dawn. And that's to name a few.

And, after looking at my list, I know I seem to go after hot people with brains! Or they had the qualities I value: strength, intelligence, kindness, courage, an ability to love...

And now I am writing this, I suddenly realise that, with books, we put a lot of what we want in a man, woman or pet (FLUFFY AND MOGGET ARE MINE, DAMNIT!) and they are perfect for you. And that's cool. And we're getting more books with fitties coming soon! Or we're going to discover fitties in the book that's we're going to read next. And I think I'm that person who loves the fittie WHILE I AM READING HIM.

Basically, I'm a book whore.


But now I think of it, I'm like this with TV shows (not so much with films) but I am. Out of Friends, I would marry Phoebe...


... er... thanks, Pheebs. (moves away from the F.Y. Friends GIFS for the above two!)

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant post mate! Love the Phoebe gifs too. BEST FRIENDS CHARACTER EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this post! I think there's a little book whore in us all. And I love you even more for including Friends gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A group of you what? (RE first line. I've been out of thel oop and don't know what you've been doing).
    As a fellow book whore, agreed with what you say. And RE Magnus/Alec, I kind of ship it, but the age difference...creeps me out.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete