Sunday 5 February 2012

SNOW!!!!

IT'S SNOWING WHERE I LIVE!!! (and though am worried about going to work tomorrow, I'm not worried that much!)

Now, I was going to should the pictures of the snow in the real world. But I saw these and I HAVE to show you!





(The first two pictures come from Portrait Of A Woman's tumblr (Picture One & Picture Two) & the third (which is the picture I used for my review of LET IT SNOW [that's on Mountains of Instead] is taken from Jeremy West's tumblr.

NOW OFF TO ENJOY THE SNOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I am so glad it isn't snowing up here in Scotland (yet anyway).

    I love snow but after last year I just got SO tired of it, I think it will be at least another year before I miss it.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no Jules! I want it to snow in Scotland!! Well, in Edinburgh at least. I'm dying for some snow! I think I'm snow cursed :(

    ReplyDelete