Wednesday 19 June 2013

BlogLovin' & Facebook

I am trying, slowly, to make the blog more savvy and open to... well, everyone... so, today, I have taken a big step (well, for me, it is).

The blog now has it's own Facebook page and you guys can now follow the blog on Bloglovin!

Yeah, I know it will probably be me being a bit late to the party, but the Facebook page has only come about recently when I suddenly wondered if my private Facebook was becoming more the blog's and I decided that it needs it's own home!

And as for Bloglovin, I know most of you guys use that to follow your face blogs so I decide to jump on the bandwagon!

So, my dear readers, if you want to follow me on either Facebook or BlogLovin, just click on the words in questions and they SHOULD take you to the right place (fingers all crossed).

Also, I am on Twitter and on Pinterest so I am somewhere on the internet if you feel the blog isn't enough for you.

Now that's out of the way, here's a gif of a cat waging its tail...



Anyway, news blog post is over. Carry on like normal, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment