Friday 7 June 2013

GoodRead - The Terrible Tales of the Teenytinysaurs!

The lovely Hannah at Walker Books sent a few of us book bloggers the Walker Books Catalogue for the Summer months and as soon as I saw this (or did I hear two bloggers - @MattLibrarian & another I can't remember), I KNEW I had to read it.

COME ON, DEAR READER! YOU SHOULD KNOW ME BY NOW!

A group of dino friends try and answer the those important questions: can you fly to the moon in a bubble of snort? Can you really have a conversion with a cloud? Are there such things as bogey monsters?

I'm not sure how to review this as... well... it's a "comic strip" book about dinosaurs! And there are bogeies, snot, poo, and sweet moments about friendship and parents.

I read this while in bed, in one sitting. And I was sniggering. It's a silly yet utterly charming comic strip book and I think some kids out there will be howling with laughter.

2 comments:

  1. What age group would this be for? Educational and fun puts it on my gifts for kids list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say 7-9 year olds. Let me look at the publishers catalogue and see what they say.

      The Walker Books Catalogue says 7+

      Delete