Thursday 20 November 2014

SMILE - The End is Nigh


A few months back, I wrote a small blog post about my SMILE thread and asking what I should do with it because the fun was going out of writing them. The fun was going out of this blog, if truth be told. But with SMILE, I was wondering over its future.

As you are probably aware, I try and do SMILE posts every Monday for the past few years (and I have a SMILE board on Pinterest), but I was wondering if I should change it. Give my blog a bit of a facelift.


And I was considering quitting SMILE altogether. I didn't want to keep doing SMILE post if I was losing interest in it and, if I was losing interest, then you guys must be too! I mean, I didn't want SMILE to become this:



But then someone said "Just do it on impulse" and I liked this idea. I liked this idea a lot. So, that is what I am going to do in the New Year. The SMILE post will be more impulsive. They will come and go as they please, and I hope that we - you and I - will enjoy the surprise of it all!

But the question is: where does SMILE go from here?

Well... It's going to have a break. I've decided that SMILE will be resting throughout the month of December, which means next week's SMILE will be the last of 2014.



I know. It's a bit short notice. I know. But I didn't realise that this is what I needed to do till I started writing this post.



So yeah, next week is the last SMILE of the year. I hope that's ok.

I want this blog to be fun. Not just for you guys, but for me.

So, to you all who liked SMILE, please go to the Pinterest board at http://www.pinterest.com/pewterwolf/smile/ or keep your eyes peeled on the blog. You never know when the next SMILE post will appear in the New Year.

And remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment