Saturday 4 April 2015

#re3 - Click Clack The Rattlebag

I downloaded this back in 2012 (so I highly doubt you can find it on audible.co.uk) and when I downloaded the app on my phone and connected to my account, I rediscovered this and it was less than 15 minutes so I fancied relistening to it. Just to see how creepy it was.

Ok, let's get these questions started!

WHY DID YOU REREAD THIS BOOK?
I downloaded the Audible app on my phone and it showed me my history for the past few years of purchases and, while I was downloading an audiobook I am going to review in the next few days, I spotted this and went "Oh! You would be cool to relisten to. I remember you were slightly creepy." and downloaded it without a second thought.

WHAT WAS YOUR HONEST OPINION OF THIS #RE3 THE FIRST TIME YOU READ IT?
I think I really liked it. It was very short and yet, slightly creepy and gothic. I loved Neil Gaiman's voice as he was reading the story.

WHAT IS YOUR HONEST OPINION OF THIS #RE3 READ NOW?
It's creepy. I think it's because I remembered within a few minutes where the story was going and I don't know whether it's more scary listening to it at 8 o'clock at night in a house on your own, knowing what's going to happen or in the same situation but when you don't know what's going to happen next...

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY?
I believe this story is in an anthology but, I discovered a live recording on youTube (as I don't think you can get it now via Audible) so I will link you to it now.

BECAUSE OF THIS BOOK/AUDIOBOOK, WILL YOU BE READING/REREADING ANY OTHER BOOKS BY THE AUTHOR?
I have since my first listen of this have read Neil Gaiman and am very intrigued over reading more. Not sure where to start. I was thinking Good Omens, but might reread Coraline...

No comments:

Post a Comment