Saturday 17 October 2015

Brief History of Seven Killings - Chapter 1 Audio

A few days ago, A Brief History of Seven Killings won the Man Booker Prize. I have this on my TBR pile (I was allowed a copy when I went to the Rock the Boat Blogger Brunch as I kept picking it up and putting it down) so was excited when I was asked to put this audio clip of the first chapter on my blog. 

Now, I have been warned that this clip is quite intense and this goes on throughout the book so, a nice little heads up in order. There is dark scenes that some readers might find upsetting. 

But I can't wait to get my teeth into this book when I finally move my TBR pile about to fit this in. I hope you like the audio soundbite! 

However, if my blog is being weird and it isn't showing up, you can go to Soundcloud and listen to the first chapter there at https://soundcloud.com/audibleuk/a-brief-history-of-seven-killings-chapter-1-man-booker-prize-winner-2015/s-mDBVd

No comments:

Post a Comment