Monday 2 November 2020

November TBR

This month's TBR is going to be a tad different from my previous attempts of making a TBR list (lists I normally don't stick to, FYI). This month doesn't really have a theme, either, though I do have a challenge in my head, which is why I am going to chat about it now in this small(ish) post. 

This month, my main TBR challenge is to focus on my TBR from NetGalley. 
Now, if you don't know what NetGalley is (I do reference it, but am not sure if I have ever explained), NetGalley is a site that booksellers, bloggers/reviewers, librarians, educators or those in the media can use to get Advance Reader Copies of books in eBook form. 

Now, I recently looked at my TBR on NetGalley and it's a lot. More than I thought. At the time of writing this (18th October, for those of you curious), I have around 160. So yeah, I need to sit down and get my backside in gear and make a tiny dent in them. 

Now, I am not going to review every single read from NetGalley on here. Lockdown reviewing has still burnt me out so some eProofs I read will only have a short review on Goodreads (goodreads.com/pewterwolf for those of you not friends with me or, if that's too much of a commitment, just follow!), but I will try and write a good few reviews up. My only warning for this month is that this month's reading is going to be really erratic, and because of that, I am weirdly excited to see what I read this month! 

I hope you join me for this month's weird reading on here, Goodreads (link in previous paragraph) or on Twitter on @PewterWolf (I am quite active on Twitter. I am a little worried that I might have an addiction problem with my phone/Twitter so might have to do a few days where I hide my phone and not touch it!). It's gonna be a weird one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment