Monday 22 February 2010

Another Blog About Lord Sunday (aka JUST GIVE ME THE BOOK TO SHUT ME UP!!!)

Even though LORD SUNDAY isn't out till the 4th March (when I am OUT OF THE COUNTRY!), I have start prowling my local Waterstones and WHSmiths, in the vain (and pointless) hope that one of them have released the book early by accident so I can grab a copy and save it for my trip.

But, seeing as that's not going to happen, I have decided (because I think good books should be promoted by fans via blogs or YouTube or whatever!), I decided to do a quote from each book.

A bit like what Stephenie Meyer did with Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

But, it this goes down well, I'll do it regularly with a mix of book series and/or books that I think you should read!

So, with this, let's just stick with the Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix, shall we? (was going to tweet this once a day, but I'll forget so blogging it is!)

Monday's Noon: "The back door, my Fetchers! Ar-tor attempts the back door!" (Mister Monday, page 106 in UK edition)

Arthur: "I'm not Monday!" (Grim Tuesday, page 149 in the UK edition)

Emily: "He just... I don't know... he just doesn't seem himself." (Drowned Wednesday, page 391 in the UK edition)

Arthur: "I'm Arthur Penhaligon!" (Sir Thursday, page 223 in the UK edition)

Lady Friday: "But may I just taste a little more?" (Lady Friday, page 359 in the UK edition)

Leaf: "You... need to come back!" (Superior Saturday, page 324 in the UK edition)

Now, from the preview of Lord Sunday, this is the first line from LORD SUNDAY.

Arthur fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment