Saturday 20 February 2010

The Count's Laugh (& Those Starry Eyes)

I was meant to blog this yesterday, but my rush of excitment on my short story "The Golden Meadow" got the better of me (want to read it, click here).

Anyway, the reason for this blog. I work in a large office and a few of us have heard this loud laugh. Now, I swear it's the same laugh as the Count from Sesame Street! It's not. Which makes me sad.

Oh well. To cheer me up, here's a video the Count ... er... counting and laughing...



Now, while I was trying to find this video, I was playing this video of a song called "Starry Eye" by Ellie Goulding. I've preordered her album (like I did with Owl City). I love her voice! And I must thank a friend at work, Remy, into getting me into her music. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment