Tuesday 13 March 2012

Surprise Fever Contest!

SURPRISE AGAIN! I have another contest for your guys!

This time, I am giving away a copy of FEVER by Lauren DeStefano, the sequel to WITHER (my review of Wither will be up this coming Thursday, FYI! And my review of Fever will be either this month or next [as I haven't read my copy yet!]).

After the events of Wither, Rhine has managed to escape her forced polygamous marriage, with Gabriel, the boy who she is slowly falling in love with. As the pair try to reach Rhine's twin brother, Rowan, in Manhattan, they both fall fowl of a carnival whose ringmistress has twisted plans for them. And both can't seem to escape Rhine’s father-in-law, Vaughn, who is determined to bring Rhine back... by any means necessary. Will Rhine escape both the carnival and Vaughn? And at what cost?

If you want to win the second book in the Chemical Garden trilogy, all you have to do is fill in the form below, which will ask for your name, email and Twitter. This is a UK only contest (sorry, but remember, I have plans for you!) which will be open till 7.30pm on Friday 16th March. Later that evening, I will be emailing the winner for details and, if the winner replies quickly, will put in post the following morning!

NOW ENTER! AND GOOD LUCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment