Friday 31 August 2012

Books And Their Theme Songs - Volume 13

Unlucky for some, but not here! In this, my 13th edition of Books and Their Theme Songs! Basically, for those of you how have no idea what this is, I read and review books on here. When I do, I usually attach a song to the book and it becomes, to me, that book's theme tune.

So, will let you enjoy the music! I do hope you like!

FROSTFIRE by Zoe Marriott
"Sanctuary" & "Extraordinary Day" by Delta Goodrem



TORN by Cat Clarke
"Rain" by Us Baby Bear Bones & "That Day" by Natalie Imbruglia



CINDER by Marissa Meyer
"Hanging On" by Ellie Goulding featuring Tinie Tempah


SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi
"Break These Chains", "Light After Dark" & "Freedom" by Clare Maguire




DEAD TO YOU by Lisa McMann
"People Help The People" by Birdy & "Princess of China" by Coldplay featuring Rihanna 



666 PARK AVENUE by Gabriella Pierce
"Wide Awake" by Katy Perry

2 comments:

  1. You know, you really are terribly good at this. The lyrics of 'Sanctuary' make chills go up my spine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. I randomly rediscovered on my iPod and knew that it was Frost and Luca's song. And I was only a few chapters in (yeah, I was a Frost/Luca shipper from the very start!).

      Delete