This is no prank, however. I am thrilled to be part of the Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea blog tour (thank you Hannah for including me!). Today, I shall be handing it over to April G. Tucholke, author of the book in question as she reveals the ten things that scare the heck out of her! I must thank April for revealing these to me and now, without any further ado, I shall hand you over to April!
(PS - before I go, I was going to add a pic of one of the scares, but I won't. That would be cruel. I have my moments, but I'm not a monster!)
Top Ten Things That Scare The Hell Out Of Me:
1. The coyotes I hear howling at night.
2. Abandoned houses.
3. Clowns. (Thanks, Stephen King’s It!)
6. Swimming in the ocean.
7. Getting lost in a cave like Tom Sawyer
8. The concept of a “rat horde.”
9. Rustling cornfields at night.
10. Being (falsely) accused of murder.