Saturday 2 March 2013

Eowyn Ivey News!

I have news from one of my fave authors of last year, Eowyn Ivey. Headline's new imprint, Tinder Press, have announced a few days ago that they are going to be publishing Eowyn's second novel. 

Before I go any further, I must use this gif: 


I am so happy over this news. I don't need to know anything about Eowyn's new book. I don't care. I simply adore Eowyn's writing and I will read it no matter what. 

But, I have read what the book is about (thank you Twitter and TheBookseller.com) and I am pumped. So, her second novel is going to be called Shadows on the Wolverine and, according to the Bookseller, tells "...the story of an adventurer who travels deep into the unexplored Alaskan terrority to discover that native legends are real and have come to life. The story unfolds through diaries, newspaper clippings, letters and apocrypha..." and this book was "...inspired by an actual 1885 military expedition."

There is no publication date for this book in the UK/US but I can wait. I just want to say I am so happy that we are getting more Eowyn and her quietly beautiful writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment