Friday 8 March 2013

No Blackhart Way!

I've had a week away. I've been on holiday with my family. And it was lovely. Much needed. Though my memory was shot as Nina from Indigo/Orion Books found out (sorry Nina). And when I was away, I asked Twitter to hold the news till I get back. Just hold off on the news.

So, guess what happened on Tuesday? News broke. BUT GOOD NEWS so I don't mind the scare attack. So, the news.

Book blogger, Liz (from the now-closed My Favourite Books) has got a book deal. Not just a one book deal, a three book deal!

Tor has bought the Commonwealth rights (barring the USA and Canada) the trilogy, which is a urban fantasy   set in our world, but where fairy tales exist, and only one family - the Blackharts - can see the fae interlopers. And fight them.

I am so thrilled for Liz. I have met her a few times and what she knows about YA and fantasy books is second to none so am looking forward to the first book in the trilogy, The Blackhart Legacy, which should be out sometime next year.

For more info, click here or here.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed this on twitter the other day! Thanks for sharing, I'm so excited for Liz :)

    ReplyDelete