Wednesday 7 December 2016

#re3 ReRead 2017 Challenge

Was planning to reveal this before I go on my Christmas break and I have mentioned this a few months back. But after chatting to a few people on Twitter last week, I decided to tell you guys my plan. 

Earlier this year, I has an idea to reread all five of the Garth Nix's The Old Kingdom series. I have reread all seven Harry Potter a few years back and I think it's important to, every now and then, reread a book or a series that you love. So, 2017 was going to be my Old Kingdom reread! 

This is still going to happen. I haven't changed my mind on that. However, there is now going to be a small twist. 

Last week, I was chatting to a few people about rereading a series and few said "What about His Dark Materials?" Now, this is a series I loved and I haven't reread in a VERY VERY long time. And when they mentioned it, I went "Yes! We should reread this. But at a pace we can all do."

Which got me thinking... 

So, throughout the course of 2017, I would like to invite you to reread either The Old Kingdom series or the His Dark Materials. Or, in fact, any book or series that you love and you want to reread. 

And whatever you decide to reread, there is no pressure over how long you take to reread it. As long as you start in 2017, then woo-hoo!!! 

I just want to say what books am reread and hope you join in as well. 

So... see you in 2017 for our rereading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment