Wednesday 31 October 2012

Books And Their Theme Songs - Volume 14

The last Friday of the month means it's time for another Books and Their Theme Songs! For those in know, with most books reviews I write, I have a song at the bottom of the review so you guys hear music that I link and, maybe, show you a song or an artist you might not have heard before.

I like my music. And I like my books. So the two go hand-in-hand for me. Anyway, here's the music for the past 2 months. Enjoy!

DEFIANCE by CJ Redwine
"The Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)" by Sam Cushion


DREAM DARK by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
"Seven Devils" by Florence & The Machine



AFTERMATH by Andrea Cremer
"Just Be" by Paloma Faith


BOY MEETS BOY by David Levithan
"Wow And Flutter" by Amy Smith and the Great Picture Show, "You Can't Say That" by Honey Ryder & "Back To You" by Greg Laswell (featuring Elizabeth Ziman)




THE LOST HERO by Rick Riordan
"Playing God" by Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment