Saturday 21 December 2013

Books And Their Theme Songs - Volume 21

WE'RE HERE!!! HAPPY 21ST POST FOR BOOKS AND THEIR THEME SONGS POSTS! *throws internet confetti at everyone*


Now, we have out of the way, let's get down to the music! So, below is my reading theme songs for the past 2 months and if you come back sometime late Christmas Eve, they will a special post about the top 5 Christmas songs (as voted for by YOU!). So... let's get cracking!

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS by Esme Taylor
"All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey and "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg



PAWN by Aimee Carter
"Elastic Heart" by Sia (Ft. The Weeknd & Diplo)


UNDER THE PAW by Tom Cox
"Cats Wearing Hats" by ParryGripp


1 comment:

  1. oooh. Pawn!!! I love Elastic Heart and I have Pawn on my kindle. I guess I should read it now :D Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete