Tuesday 15 September 2015

Oh No! It's Happening Again!

Do you remember that time when I was asked to be on a panel for a workshop at YALC? You remember my reactions to that, right? A mix of this...


And this...


With these two thrown in just for good measure! 


And it went ok. I worried for nothing! I had fun, I didn't scare anyone that badly and it was nice to chat about books and blogging without people going "Why are you still talking about books? Are you normal?".

Well, it's gonna happen again. I have been asked to be involved in another workshop/panel-type thing at the Young Adult Literature Weekender this coming October!

The event is taking place at the Southbank Centre in London on the 3rd & 4th of October as part of the month long London Literature Festival. I will be there on Sunday 4th October at 4pm(ish), chatting to Andy Robb about "the art of blogging" with two other bloggers, Casey from Dark Readers and Lucy from Lucy The Reader, two people I know can act all cool and youthful whereas I will probably act like this:


And wonder why Mary Berry doesn't have a Murder She Wrote type show. I mean, can you imagine the murderer's reaction if he/she was give this look by Mary?


I'm not sure the plan of action with me that day will be (I am a little older than the ages given on the site) but I will be around, plotting and trying not to panic in public. But will be fine! Should be a laugh! 

If you are going to this, I shall see you all on Sunday. If you want to get tickets or get more info, go to http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whatson/young-adult-literature-2015-93154 for more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment