Thursday 18 March 2010

GoodRead - Book Cover Excitement (Clockwork Angel)

Now, another book cover but this was the one I'm the most excited over.

The book series I discovered last year (and fell completely in love with - Team Alec and Magnus!!!) was the series Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. So, I am very thrilled that she is writing a prequel trilogy called the Infernal Devices and a fourth book to the Mortal Instruments called City of Fallen Angels.

Today, the cover to the first book in the Infernal Devices is called Clockwork Angel (God, I love the name!) and this is the cover for the US and, maybe, the UK!



And this is a close up of the gentleman on the front cover which, Cassandra revealed on her LiveJournal is one of the main characters called Will.



I LOVE this cover! Just love it! Though I wasn't happy when the UK publisher switched the covers to the US covers, I do LOVE this cover! I do hope the UK publishers - Walker Books - use this cover...

Oh, here is a small interview where the cover was revealed... http://shelf-life.ew.com/2010/03/18/exclusive-first-look-at-the-cover-of-cassandra-clares-next-novel-clockwork-angel/. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment