Sunday 1 May 2016

Murder Month


AM BACK!!! DID YOU MISS ME?!

And I'm back with a themed month! Filled with crime, mystery, chills to thrills and, of course, a murder or two... 


It's going to be a weird month, but it should be fun. Hopefully. We shall see... 

Anyway, I wanted to give you a quick taste of some of the books I will be reviewing this month. It's a bit of a mixed bag, but here's a few titles you will see over the next month... 




So, yes. A little outside of my comfort crime zone (and the blog's), but hopefully, this month will get us to, hopefully, try out new genres. Yes, I know I read crime every now and then but I never sat and read crime so here I am, for the next month... 

Hopefully, I won't be driven off the genre for life but the end of the month. But you never know. Hopefully, this will be fun... right? RIGHT?! 

Hang on to your laptops/smart phone... this month is going to be interesting... And probably end with me saying...


No comments:

Post a Comment