Wednesday 14 April 2010

GoodRead - Book Cover Excitement (Blue Bloods) & UK Cover Vs US Cover

The British Publisher of the Blue Blood series - Atom Books - have revealed that cover to KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY (a collection of "revealing short stories, journal entries, and never-before-seen letters about the vampire elite dating back through time." [Well, that's what Amazon.co.uk says].) And here it is, with the back cover and the spine!



I quite like this. I'm not 100% sure about showing us Schuyler (I imagined her differently) but I do like that fact they showed us New York's nightlife!

Now, before I go too ahead of myself, let me remind you of the US cover for KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY. Just to refresh your memories...



Dang it. I like the US cover too! It's more mysterious that the UK, but I have to say that I like the UK cover more!

It seems to me that Atom, when they publish books, they seem to go a little further with them... Let's hope they don't let me down with a few books that I want to read that are coming out over the course of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment