Wednesday 1 September 2010

Books and Their Theme Songs (Volume 3)

I just thought of two songs relating to two books (yep, two books. I know. Lame number, but I thought I would share now because I have a useless memory! And no, it's not music from my writing's playlist. I might reveal some tracks when I finish the story.)

Right, let's start with the book I failed to finish. Not because it was bad - IT'S WASN'T! I just suffered a HUGE cause of Reader's Block. But I will return to this book! PROMISE! It's "White Cat" by Holly Black.

With this, it was "I Am Not A Robot" by Marina and the Diamonds.



Now, am going to suggest a random song for "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins. Now, seeing as I am NOWHERE near finished, am going to suggest this song. But The Hunger Games trilogy, like the Harry Potter series, if very hard to pick music for! Very, very hard! So, am suggesting this song with a chance to veto myself when I finish the book.

Ready? It's "Versions of Violence" by Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment