Wednesday 8 September 2010

Zombie Music

I was asked on Twitter, via my twitter pal @asamum (check out her bookyblog by clicking here!) to help. Another blogger (@Splendibird on Twitter Or her blog is here!) will be doing a Zombie Week!



So, I was asked if I could pick some songs that are kinda zombie-related. And I've tried (youtube videos below). But I came a tad stuck. What songs sums up ZOMBIES and BRAIN-EATING?

So, I am turning to you. Do you know any songs that, when you hear it, reminds you of a zombie book you read? Or a creepy music from a Zombie flick? Any suggestions will be great!

*

Now, my picks (Heavens help us)...


Iain Ballamy - In the Dark Forest (from the film MirrorMask - very "The Forest of Hands and Teeth". I need to read this book. Link me to reviews, please!)


Laura Marling - Night Terror


Hurricane Bells - "Monsters


The Hoosiers - Killer


Slow Moving Millie - Beasts (Okay, not zombie, but very fantasy, in my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment