Wednesday 25 March 2015

Pick My Next Read

Normally, I don't normally post my videos for Bookish Brits up here but I thought, with this video, I'll make an expectation.

In this video, I ask for the Bookish Brits subscribors to pick my next read. And now, I am throwing it out there to you guys as well!



As you can see from the video, I have 12 books - TWELVE!!! - books to choose from and barring two or three books that I am going to read in the coming weeks, NO MATTER WHAT, I know you guys have excellent taste in books. So, am showing you the video and hoping you guys pick a good book to read.

Plus, if this is a success, I will do it again (I know I do this via Twitter sometimes, but doing it via YouTube or blog would be fun as well!)

Ok, boring stuff now, you have till 6pm this Friday to vote as am going to record the winner on Saturday so I can upload it on Sunday. You can comment here or on the YouTube page and you can pick more than one book in your comments, but I will be going for the book with the most votes so don't hold it against me if I choose the wrong book.

Oh, the list! It is (in case you are too lazy to watch the video) is this:

PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTENING THIEF by Rick Riordan
TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD by Harper Lee A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J MaasTHE BONE SEASON by Samantha ShannonCITY OF FALLEN ANGELS by Cassandra ClareGRASSHOPPER JUNGLE by Andrew SmithTHIS BOOK IS GAY by James DawsonTHE SCORPIO RACES by Maggie StiefvaterTHE MINIATURIST by Jessie BurtonFANGIRL by Rainbow RowellA GAME OF THRONES by George RR MartinI'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN by Jandy Nelson


And that's it! Was going to write a blog post about my reading slump using gifs of Gloria from Modern Family (my latest DVD obsession!), but it's a tad late now so might save it for the weekend. But I shall leave you with this gif...


Thank you for reading/watching/voting and everything else!

1 comment: