Friday 21 August 2009

3 Random Things From Today

Three Points To Note (Just Because I Can!)

One - Never read Chapter Twenty-Five of "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater while listening to song "Cold Flame" by Band of Skulls. Very bad move - I got a bit emotional on the Park & Ride bus...

One & Half - This reminds me. Never read "If I Stay" by Gayle Forman while listening to "Off I Go" by Greg Laswell. (Although, if book is turned to film, that song is a MUST for the soundtrack!)

Two - Am listening to Imogen Heap's new album (not meant to be out till Monday - but online shop dispatched it early!). It's great, but should be listening to the Killers seeing as I'm seeing them @ V Festival tomorrow!

Three - Funny line that was said at work.

Him: "Who do you think you are?"
Me: "Well, I'm not Phillip Schofield."

No comments:

Post a Comment