Monday 29 June 2015

Books And Their Theme Songs - Volume 30

30 BLOGPOSTS LINKED TO MUSIC I LISTEN TO WHILE I READ! 30!!! The same number as my age (say nothing! I AM STILL YOUNG ON THE INSIDE!!!)

Anyway, before I take my RSM, I am going to share my reading music for the past two months. I hope you like and I feel the urge to apologise for these choices. I'm not sure why I'm apologise, but I feel I should...

Anyway, let's get the music playing, shall we?



THE HEIR by Kiera Cass
"How To Be A Heartbreaker" by Marina and the Diamonds


SPEAKING IN BONES by Kathy Reichs
"Can't Deny My Love" by Brandon Flowers


ONE by Sarah Crossan
"Breath (2am)" by Anna Nalick (& cover of song by Kelly Clarkson), "A Cold Wind Will Blow Through Your Door" by Bill Ricchini (Also, Dolly Parton - if you've read the book, you understand why...)




THOR: THE GODDESS OF THUNDER
"White Lightening" by Rogue Traders


THE ART OF BEING NORMAL by Lisa Williamson
"War Paint" by Kelly Clarkson (As side songs, "The Outsider" by Marina and the Diamonds & "1000 Stars" by Natalie Bassingthwaighte)




No comments:

Post a Comment