Friday 13 April 2012

Daughter of Smoke and Bone Paperback Cover

Probably a bad few days to send news emails to book bloggers. Oh well...

Hodder has revealed the paperback cover for Laini Taylor's DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE, which will be available on 16th August (perfect summer reading). And I thought I would show you the cover. So here is it:



I kinda love this cover. There is so much in here that's important to the book and it's... it's just perfect. Don't get me wrong, I loved the UK hardback and the UK advance reader copy, but this is very pretty!

Actually, I was thinking of this book yesterday (before JK Rowling news had hit me) and I was thinking about what the sequel's cover - DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT - would look like. And when it would be revealed. This will keep me tied over till then... (you haven't got long, Hodder. The book blogger fans of this book are getting twitchy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment