Saturday 12 November 2016

I Can't Think Of A Good Title For This Post/Contest...

The world is dark at the moment. It has become a lot darker as the year has coming gone by, but it seems that in the last week, most of us have definitely seen the shift.

Because of this, I decided that now is time to try and throw a bit of light out there. I want to be a better person, and try and fight the dark.

So, I have a small international contest for you. It's not much, but it's a start.

Because of funds, one winner will win a book (or, in one option's case, two - again, funds) of their choosing from the shortlist I have created (see below).

I am using Book Depository so, if you want to enter, please check they can send books to where you live. This contest will end on Wednesday 16th November 2016 at 5pm UK time and I will be using Random.org to pick a winner at random. After that, will email to get your address and confirm the book you want. After that, will buy and your prize will be in the post, heading your way!

I know this post isn't my normal jokey self but I really think, after the week we've had, we need something light to help us fight but also to give us hope, compassion and empathy.

Good luck to everyone who enters.


No comments:

Post a Comment