Saturday 23 January 2010

Random FaceBook and Twitter Statues

I have just realised that, over the the past few days, that I have used fairly strange and quite weird statues on my Facebook and Twitter. So, I decided to quickly go through them over the past few days and share the strangest and funniest with you. Enjoy!

Inside me, there is a confident grown up just screaming to get out. But my hyper and childish self won't let that happen!

Mauris, my arm is tired. Wave it for me... Faster, you naughty little monkey!!!

AaaaaaaaaahI'masnake!!!!

WHAT DID I MISS?! WHAT DID I MISS?! (what? No, I do not have a beer belly. How dare you advertise that to me, Facebook!)

Just compared a piece of chocolate to a Praying Mantis... Go figure that one out

With my entrance to Narmia hair, am ready to start my world conquering plans today...

"SOOKIE! Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?!"

There's a football team in Spain called 'Mon the Heehaw. I want to follow them. No reason expect that if you say it really fast, it sounds like "Mow The Eeyore"!

No comments:

Post a Comment