Friday 5 April 2013

Finding Dory

As you guys know, I am a bit of a Pixar fan. One of my fave movies from Pixar is Finding Nemo. I can actually quote lines from the film (mainly Dory's), so, of course, when the rumours/the news that Pixar was going to make a sequel last year, I had mixed feelings. While I was excited, I had fears. What if the movie sucked? What if the movie screws up my love for the first movie? So, the news was revealed...



IT'S CONFIRMED! IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!


So, reactions. Are you excited or scared over this news? Or leave your fave line from Finding Nemo or best Dory line!

1 comment:

  1. If they were going to bang out a sequel, it would have gone straight to DVD years ago, so I'm hopeful this is going to be as fantastic as the first, which I know by heart because we watch it about two or three times a month (don't ask why, but we do) so if I start quoting bits, I'll probably never stop. To answer the question... yeah, REALLY excited! You had me at "Dory"!

    ReplyDelete