Friday 19 November 2010

GoodRead - UK Cover Vs US Cover

Okay, now I know some of you guys from the USA know about the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent, but it's only just going to hit the UK on 1st January 2011 by new imprint Mira Ink. Anyway, I've seen the cover and I had to show you the UK cover and show the US cover as well...

So, here is the UK cover...


And this is the US cover...


First of all, the UK cover is as scary as hell! Seriously! The cover alone will give me nightmares! But it's very Striking, isn't it? Whereas the US cover is very arty, plus I like the red.

Hmm... am not sure how I feel about this one. I think the UK cover has a slight edge about it. Maybe it's because it scares the do-dahs out of me! Or maybe if I even get this book (if I do, I think I will have to buy it online - I might get scared in the bookshop), I can scare people on the bus/train with it if I don't like the story...

*acts all innocent* Who? Me? NEVER! *laughs behind hand*

No comments:

Post a Comment