Friday 30 August 2013

Books And Their Theme Songs - Volume 19

Wow! This is the 19th edition of Books and Their Theme Songs! I really need to figure out what I'm going to do at the end of the year as that's when the 21st edition comes out. The end of December...

So, you know the drill by now with me. I like reading with music in the background, and some songs stick to a book, making them my theme song for that book. And as I love sharing and discovering new music, I share these songs with you! I do hope you like!

PROS AND CONS by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
"One Day" by Caro Emerald


BONES OF THE LOST by Kathy Reichs
"Mouth 2 Mouth" by Kate Havnevik


BURN BRIGHT by Marianne de Pierres
"Start A Riot" by Jetta


TIMEPIECE by Myra McEntire
"Tea And Sympathy" by Beverley Knight [Unavailable on YouTube at this time]

CRUEL SUMMER by James Dawson
"Electra Heart" by Marina and the Diamonds


NIGHT SCHOOL: FRACTURE by CJ Daugherty
"Flatline" by Mutya Keisha Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment