Friday 13 February 2015

Wanna Win "The Darkest Part of the Forest" by Holly Black?

Sorry for my lateness, everyone on this! Sorrysorrysorry!!!

Anyway, I forgot to write this as part of my #bookishWISHES post (if you haven't read it, please go here) and because I was away from all of this week WITH NO DECENT WIFI (will write blog post about this), I didn't realise my mistake till now. You can blame me appalling memory!

Anyway, the lovely people at Indigo had asked if I wanted to give a copy of The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black. I said yes... and then completely forgot I had said yes until today! I know, I suck at blogger! But, here I am, going to ask if you guys fancy winning a copy!

If you do want to win a beautiful hardback edition of The Darkest Part of the Forest (And why not? LGBT characters, dark fairytale that Disney will never make and fay - but not as we know them), all you have to do is fill in the form below...

The winner will be picked at around 7pm THIS SUNDAY (Sunday 15th February 2015) via Random.org. I know it's a short time-frame contest, but I want the winner their copy ASAP! I am very intrigued over what their reactions are over this book...



To all of you that are going to enter, GOOD LUCK! And because I was so... well, me... with this contest, here is gif of Lord Voldermort that you will NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment