Sunday 23 May 2021

MARION LANE AND THE MIDNIGHT MURDER CONTEST!

I HAVE A CONTEST FOR YOU!!! This is my first in a while and I am SO EXCITED to share with you. It's, also, a tad outside my comfort zone as it's historical but as soon as Ellen from Orion emailed me, I knew I had to do involved in this with this book! 

Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder is the first book in a new series that is a tad historical, a dah murdery and is a little weird. In the best way. 

London, 1958. Hidden under the 1958's streets of London is the world of Miss Brickett's, a secret detective agency. Here, apprentice detectives must undergo rigorous training to equip them with skills, knowledge and tricks to help them solve mysteries that will stump London's Police. 

But when her friend and mentor is arrest on suspicion of murder, 23-year-old apprentice Marion Lane is tasked to clearing his name. But her investigation will put her and her friends in danger as her investigation takes into the out-of-bound maze of unchartered tunnels that surround Miss Brickett's, and Marion discovered that these tunnels contain something more than secrets... 

See? Now you see why I had to be involved! 

And guess what? If the blurb has wetted your appetite, this is where my contest comes in! I have ONE COPY of the book to give away to ONE lucky winner. All you have to do is fill in the GoogleForm below and, after a few days, I will pick a random winner using a random number generator. 

Now, before I go further, I need to say one or two things (it's been a while since I've done this). The contest is for UK address only as the publisher will be sending the winning copy out once I have the winner's address. Contest will be open till Friday 28th May 2021 at 7pm. Winner will then be selected at random from random number generation and will be announced on my Twitter (@PewterWolf), then will be emailed for address (and don't worry about address being kept on file after the winner get their winning copy. You address will be deleted straight after).

I don't think am forgetting anything... no, wait. How do you enter? Just fill in the GoogleForm below. And that's it. Keep eyes peeled for news of the winner and keep your fingers crossed. Good luck, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment