Thursday 23 February 2012

JK ROWLING'S NEW BOOK NEWS!!!

*tries very hard not to scream or explode* Ok, let's talk JK Rowling.

Earlier today, her literary agent (The Blair Partnership) revealed that JK Rowling will be publishing an adult book! A NEW STORY FROM JK ROWLING!!!

Though no details have been revealed (these will be released later in the year), Little Brown has confirmed that they will be publishing the book in the UK and the US!

JK Rowling has written in a quote revealing the news that "Although I’ve enjoyed writing it every bit as much, my next book will be very different to the Harry Potter series, which has been published so brilliantly by Bloomsbury and my other publishers around the world. The freedom to explore new territory is a gift that Harry’s success has brought me, and with that new territory it seemed a logical progression to have a new publisher. I am delighted to have a second publishing home in Little, Brown, and a publishing team that will be a great partner in this new phase of my writing life."

Of course, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr has exploded! And with information being vague on title, release date (guesses range from 6 months to 18 months) and details in general, we all wait for news... I, personal, CAN'T WAIT!

(now can I go hyper now?)

2 comments:

  1. *celebrates in the awesome JK news* SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are excited too!!!!!!!

    Hmmm, wonder if it will be in the contemp or speculative fiction world...

    ReplyDelete