Wednesday 19 September 2012

GoodRead - No, It's Us Too!

As you guys are probably aware if you have followed this blog for a good year, I love Miranda Hart. Just love her. So, when I heard that Hodder was publishing Miranda's first book, Is It Just Me?, I got very excited (and I have preordered it for my Kindle)! So, when Hodder revealed that they & Miranda were going to ask the general public for their embarrassing stories to go into a free eBook, via the power of Twitter (@NoItsUsToo) & Tumblr (http://miranda-isitjustme.tumblr.com/).

This little free eBook was then filled of the best embarrassing stories from the general public with Miranda writing some comments at the start and end of the collection (and a little taster of Is It Just Me?).

I read this in two sittings and I was snorting with laughter, then cringing away from my Kindle then snorting with laughter again within a space of a few clicks. It instantly made me feel happier. Laughter is the best medicine and all... (and sad to say, I have done one or two of the tweets mentions).

If you want something fast, free and having you snorting with laughter, this is perfect! And because this was such a short review, have some youTube videos... You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment