Saturday 1 September 2012

This Has Blown My Mind A Little...

This time last week, my other half and I started the scary process of putting a collection of short stories self-published via Amazon (it took us till half six as Amazon wanted Page Breaks and no tabs, and we edited it and, at the very last minute, added two stories [as I felt it needed some humour] and changed the title of the whole collection from The Emancipation of the Pewter Wolf to The Perfect Day). I told you guys on Tuesday (but family knew on Saturday and my other half started tweeting the news when I wasn't looking!), and, within the space of a week, I was told to go to Amazon and type in The Perfect Day in the Amazon search bar.

Now, I haven't looked at how well it's been selling/reviews/anything so, against my better judgement, I did. And this is what I found:


MY THE PERFECT DAY IS THE FIRST RESULT WHEN YOU SEARCH THE PERFECT DAY! I have no idea how many of you guys have searched for my little eBook, let alone BUY it. So, you guys are... Oh, wait! I have another pic for you... And this BLEW my mind!


MY NAME IS IN THE SEARCH SUGGESTIONS!!! OMFG!!!


I can not tell you how weird and mind blowing and completely freaked out I am at the moment. But I want to thank you. THANK YOU! You guys have blown my mind! 

Anyway, I better get the boring stuff out of the way. If you want to buy The Perfect Day from Amazon.co.uk, please click here. If you shop on Amazon.com, click here for your copy. And the Friends pic is taken from FYeahFriendsGIF.tumblr.com. Again, thank you. Now enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Ive just seen the news on your earlier blog post and will definitely be checking it out! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete